No products in the cart.
How do I know if my product has a warranty?
Different products are covered under different warranty policies. To confirm the warranty type of a particular item, please note the following steps
- On the Product Page, under the product description, you will see details for warranty.
- If the product has a warranty coverage, this field will identify the duration of the warranty and how the warranty is covered.
How can I claim warranty?
Warranty claims are subject to the warranty coverage of the item you have purchased, if the product has a warranty from the brand, a warranty card will be included in the packaging. Please follow the following steps to initiate a warranty claim.
- If your product is non-functional or broken on arrival, you can call the samsung.mrmtraders.com helpline at +92-2134300801-3 within 7 days of delivery to initiate an exchange or return of the product.
- If your product produces a fault post the initial 7 days of delivery but is within warranty timeline, you can call the samsung.mrmtraders.com helpline at +92-2134300801-3 and provide the following information from your receipt and warranty card to initiate a warranty claim
- Order Number
- Order Date
- Item Details
- Warranty Period (on warranty card)
- Nature of fault
- To claim warranty directly from the brand, please contact the authorized service center using the details stated on the warranty card provided with the item.
Note: We urge you to save the invoice and warranty card together to ease warranty claim process.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time by either a call +92-2134300801-3 or email email@example.com